Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She said what??!!?





I absolutely love curb your enthusiasm and Larry David. If you don't already know about this show, do yourself a favor and go down to your local movie rental spot and get yourself the first season.

I was in Barcelona a bit ago sitting in a hostel reading a magazine waiting for my roommate to get back from her walk. When i come across Tyra Banks'ugly mug. I can't stand her. She bothers me to the max, her face, interviewing skills, body. I can't watch any of her shows for more than a sec without vomiting in my mouth a little. The sentence that almost sent me into hysterics "I have a crush on him. I know he's single." WTF!!! That bitch said that she has a crush on fucking Larry David. I hope that stalker from Georgia gets his way with her. Actually no i don't wish that, but she does repulse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment