Friday, April 10, 2009

rambles

Hers' some random stuff that either pissed me off, induced some interest or made me kinda happy.

"what's up?" said the text. It's exactly 2:30 in morning. Whats up is that i was sleeping. I'm pissed. I love to sleep and I'm old, so my face and body doesn't recover as well as it use to. I cherish my sleep. "Hey" i text back, but what i really want to say is " wtf it's 2:30 in the morning! Who the fuck are u?" But i keep my composure cause I'm curious. " this is Blaine you probably don't want to talk to me but i just wanted to see how you were doing" This was a friend of mine that decided to abandon my dog while i was in California. I can't stand this douche and he also told people that we were an item. Which disgusts me to the fullest because he's fat and gross. A year later he decides to apologize. I don't respond. I might say something too fucked up.


I bought a couple of items at the dollar tree. Plates, mugs, hangers, you know the essentials. It brings me a lot of pleasure spending an hour or two sifting through shit that i don't need. I picked up this book that obviously just cost a dollar. It's called "A devils dictionary of Business". At the top its says "New York Times best selling author of Citizen Cohn" I have no idea what "Citizen Cohn" Maybe its some prolific business book that i should be aware of but not . I could look it up, but that would expend too much energy. It must be really sad to have your book sitting on the shelves of the dollar tree. Passed by individuals that probably don't even know or understand what a bond or stock is. I decided to get it. It now sits on my coffee table accompanied by a vanity fair mag and cycle trader. Whoever might pay me a visit will look at my book and perhaps think I'm serious about business or just be utterly thrown off by my choice of readings. I don't know why i care about that but i do. Then I'll flex my business knowledge muscle and tell them what i think about the "Bull market" and "Hedge funds" It will make me feel kinda smart. I'm lame i know.


I'm embarrassed to say that i just wasted two minutes of my like watching this semi-new "dance craze" called Tecktonik. It originated in Paris and is now sweeping Europe and will soon hit the United States. It is utterly ridiculous and actually quite hilarious for the first 30 seconds. Go check it out on Youtube if you want a good laugh.


I was sitting on the bench waiting for the street car, i turn my head for a sec and i see the most gorgeous guy i have ever seen in Portland (most people in Portland are not to good looking).
He's blond 6ft something. I'm not usually into blonde's but I'll make an exception for this one. He jogs past me and there it is the most perfect ass in green spandex. I don't really check guys out especially not asses, but this one i couldn't help but stare intently. Twenty minutes later I'm walking home and i turn my head cause i hear a car or something and it's this 40 something year old guy doesn't interest me until he jogs by. He gave that twenty something year old ass a run for his money. I am now a firm advocate of men jogging in tight spandex shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment