Tuesday, June 2, 2009

pulling my hair out

So i'm really damn stressed. finals are lumming papers are due, and im trying to stay healthy. It's not working out for me. I started swimming again competitively, and i really like it. I can't really put my finger on why it makes me feel so good but it does. Saying that there was practice this morning and i really wanted to go to. Only problem is that it is at 5:15 in the morning which means i wake up at 4:30. I was all psyched last night. got all my stuff ready and went to bed relatively early.
I had really weird dreams about car detailing and guys that work there. I also dreamt that i was back in Italy eating Gelato. That part was wonderful.
4Am rolls around and there's no way in hell i'm getting myself up. As much as i fear getting fat my body just needed the rest.
So it is now 8am i have to write a paper about financial planning. I have a final tomorrow that i don't even know how to study for. I have a group power point presentation that none of us know what to do with, and i have no food in my fridge and no means to buy anything. All i got is spinach, coffee, and beans. I'm gonna try and live on that for the next week in half.
Oh and i almost forgot i have to pay the electric bill. Fuck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment