Saturday, May 30, 2009

oh heart



If i really wanted to, i could go back and make it work. I can tell by the tone in his voice and by the things he says. He's just as arrogant perhaps even more, but now pompous, and dramatic.
He says " you don't love him as much as you loved me"
I don't want to burst that bubble of his. It's what keeps him going, silly and ridiculous illusions.

I scared a suitor off. Just by fingering a few illuminated buttons. I don't really care. I probably did it on purpose, subconsciously while sipping on that sweet elixir that makes my head buzz.

I never scared him off even with 20 harassing phone calls within a hour lapse of time. He listened but also hurled insults which stung my ears.

It's okay, i'll continue to be irrational and sit in solitude. Accompanied only by memories of the past and the sweet conversations that we once had.

No comments:

Post a Comment