Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!

I'm fucking old, I make my way into Rite Aid to find the cheapest way to make my wrinkles disappear. I stare into the mirrors and convince myself " that was always there" No, it actually wasn't. I'm deathly afraid of aging. I always ask people their ages and compare my visible wrinkles to their visible wrinkles and tell my self that i look way better. I think the level of disillusion grows as you get older. I keep thinking some how that stuff will be magically reversed by sleeping just the right amount of hours, and not sipping on any more whisky. I've gotten so old that i don't even care if anyone remembers my birthday anymore. I use to shout it from the roof tops now i try to hide behind my hair. Shit, getting old sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment